OS X: 10.5.6 released
Apple has just released 10.5.6 which includes a number of fixes – get your download (between 190MB – 390MB) from here or via the SoftwareUpdate.
The main fixes include:
- improves reliability of Address Book syncing with iPhone and other devices and applications.
- Improves the reliability of AirPort connections, including improvements when roaming in large wireless networks with an Intel-based Mac.
- Resolves an issue in which pasting text from a Microsoft Office document could insert an image rather than text.
- Includes general improvements to gaming performance.
- Includes graphics improvements for iChat, Cover Flow, Aperture, and iTunes.
- Includes fixes for possible graphics distortion issues with certain ATI graphics cards.
- Mail: Includes overall performance and reliability fixes.
- MobileMe: Contacts, calendars, and bookmarks on a Mac automatically sync within a minute of the change being made on the computer, another device, or the web at me.com.
- Improves reliability and performance for AT&T 3G cards.
- Fixes issues that could cause Time Machine to state the backup volume could not be found.
- Improves Time Machine reliability with Time Capsule.
- Safari: Improves compatibility with web proxy servers.