How to request a refund from the Apple iTunes App Store
Unless you specifically now about this functionality, you will struggle to find it, but it is possible to request a refund for a digital purchase on the iTunes AppStore. In my case I requested a refund for Duet Display as it worked very sluggish on my high spec i7 MacBook Pro and caused screen distortions with a number of games.
- Go to Apple’s “Report a problem” page
- Sign in with your App Store credentials
- Click on “Report a Problem” for the app you want a refund:
- Select a reason and provide a description
- On the next screen you can then request a refund and Apple will process it within a few days