Well, it does not happen often that you get a mention in N4G – lookse here
What is all the hype about? Sony has acknowledged me as one of their super-customers and I have sofar participated in every single beta:
- Home (first and only South African)
- Motorstorm Pacific Rift (2nd reported invite)
- Resistance Fall of Man 2 (1st reported invite)
- SOCOM 2 (3rd reported invite)
- Little Big Planet (2nd reported invite)
- Killzone 2 (1st reported invite)
What’s there to say other than: THANK YOU SONY. (Now please invite some more South Africans —- you will see your revenue soar)
From my invite:
Enter the most fearsome theatre of war you’ve ever seen.
Developed by Guerrilla Games, Killzone 2 is the highly anticipated first person shooter created exclusively for PLAYSTATION 3.
Following events and action from the original Killzone for PlayStation®2, two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is taking the fight to the enemy’s home world of Helghan. The ISA goal is clear: capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt.
• Experience realistic, highly atmospheric and destructible environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on the planet Helghan
• Control an arsenal of new and unique weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty Killzone classics such as the M82-G and the StA-52 LA
• Engage in an extensive single player campaign and thrilling multiplayer mode
For more information about Killzone 2, screenshots and videos, please visit the Killzone 2 information page on eu.playstation.com by clicking on the following link: